Thursday, October 05, 2006

Long time no blog...


Well, since my last post, I moved from Chicago back to Cincinnati. While working hard at finding advertisers for Bohème Vérité I am also working as Elissa Sonnenberg's freelance assistant for Cincinnati Wedding (magazine) and as the Cincinnati correspondent for People (magazine). Things are slowly moving in the right direction here after a couple of months, but to tell the truth, I enjoy living back, near my family and friends. Now all I need is a full time gig, health insurance and a car and I'll be one happy lil' photographer and writer!

I will be sure to update the blog a little more regularly with anecdotes and my thoughts as a writer and photographer. And I would like to talk about what is going on in the news itself. If anyone has any suggestion on what they'd like me to discuss, feel free to pitch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home